VIAIR’s experience at the 66th Annual 2018 California RV show was far from ordinary! The show was hosted at the Los Angeles Fairplex in Pomona, CA, where RVers from around the country explored more than 1,300 RV’s from top RV manufacturers. With expert dealers on hand, attendees can check out each home on wheels, including everything you need for your next adventure. This fun-filled show provides attractions for everyone, including a Ferris wheel and great food for a festival atmosphere. Literally, attendees can drive off the lot with your new RV and take the road head on!
RV-Specific Tire Inflators
This was VIAIR’s first year exhibiting at the California RV Show. As the leader in top quality, RV-specific tire inflators, this was a show we weren’t going to miss!
Why are RV-specific tire inflators essential to any RVer?
- Maintaining correct tire pressure increases your RV’s steering abilities, improves gas mileage, and prolongs the life of your tires.
- Over and under-inflated tires can cause significant tire damage or create irregular wear and tear resulting in tire failure or serious injury.
- And, with a portable tire inflator on board, RVers can save time and energy – avoid going to the gas station for filling tires, or having to search for a gas station where the RV will fit through narrow spaces, or waiting for roadside assistance which could take hours and could be a stressful experience.
VIAIR recommends checking tire pressure at least once a month before you begin driving. VIAIR conducted a survey of RV owners while at the show with most folks noting they check tire pressure monthly with a portable tire inflator. Here’s what our 400P-RV Automatic Portable Compressor, or our 450P-RV Automatic Portable Compressor are capable of:
- Fill tires up to 130 PSI
- Have automatic stop/start feature with a built in power switch for easy tire fills
- Come with RV-specific accessories for those hard to reach tires
Winterize Your RV With VIAIR
We recently released our NEW VIAIR RV Winterization kit perfect for the upcoming cold season! With the Fall season upon us, this is the perfect time to start preparing your RV for the winter season. The VIAIR RV Winterization Kit can prevent increased repair bills due to the harsh winter weather. Protect your system by draining the water to avoid freezing pipes or ice damage. Split pipes, ruptured tanks or failed pumps can be avoided just by draining your water system and using compressed air to remove remaining water in your RV. Pair this kit with our VIAIR 400P-RV or 450P-RV tire inflators for an easy do-it-yourself winterization process! Popular RV Youtubers RVgeeks and Getaway Couple give two thumbs up to the VIAIR Winterizing Kit & Air Compressor in their online product reviews.
Seminars, Live Music and Meet and Greets
Educational RV seminars were held each day with important topics including RV repair, traveling with pets, advice on purchasing, and maintenance/importance of tire inflation. Special guest features include Frank Addington, Jr., a notable archer known for his signature shot behind his back, Fred Roggin from LIVE NBC4 Sport News, and Former LA Dodgers baseball player Steve Garvey! Live music from acoustic bands and exciting giveaways were also a lively addition.
Accommodations and Styles for All Tastes
A variety of RV models were featured ranging from Class A, B, C, pop up trailers and campers, travel trailers, toy haulers, fifth wheelers and more, depending on your needs and preferences. Looking for an overland adventure with little equipment to haul? Sprinter vans and other 4×4 pop up trailers and campers would be your perfect solution. If you’re in the market to go “glamping” (glamorous camping), then the RV Class A to Class C are your best bet for all the luxurious features of home while still out on the road! Notable exhibitors included Winnebago, Coachmen, Thor, Mike Thompson’s RV and Airstream.
To learn more about the California RV show, click the link here and check out their dates for 2019!
If you have any further questions, you can always contact us:
- Call us at 949-585-0011 from 8AM-5PM PT, Monday-Friday
- Chat us with our website’s Live Chat feature from 8AM-5PM PT, Monday-Friday
- Email us at Customer Service to reach us after-hours, and we will reply to you the following business day.