After celebrating VIAIR’s 20th Anniversary at the SEMA Show in 2017, we were excited and proud to announce our newest revolutionary products at the show last week.
The SEMA Show (Specialty Equipment Market Association) is the largest automotive trade show in the world and consists of more than 6,000 automotive companies worldwide. Manufacturers, media, car dealers, distributors, installers, retailers, and restoration specialists met during the first week in November at the Las Vegas Convention Center. This show brings together the best and brightest automotive professionals and builders, so we couldn’t wait to make our way back to beautiful Las Vegas, NV.
NEW ADDITIONS TO OUR C MODEL FAMILY
At the show, VIAIR announced for the first time the newest additions to our C model family, the 310c and 410c compressors. Both models are rated an industry-leading 200 psi with an impressive 50 % duty cycle @ 200 psi. Highlighted by a new head design, these new pumps also feature state of the art vibration isolators and a new patented air filter assembly for a lower db rating than ever before. Enthusiasts were lining up to check out these new pumps first hand! Keep an eye on these for a 2020 release.
– Photo courtesy of KEAN SUSPENSIONS
KEEPING THE MESSAGE ALIVE, “VIAIR IS THE HEART OF ANY AIR SUSPENSION SYSTEM”
We continue to launch our next generation of compressors in the same philosophy we’ve always had: that VIAIR is the heart of any air suspension system, and is a compressor company you can trust and count on.
A compressor is a vital part of any air suspension system, so skimping on tried and true quality is the last thing you’d want to do. Think of it this way: the compressor is the heart of any air suspension system, the air bags are the lungs, the controller is the brain, and airlines are like veins through the body. If your heart fails, the rest of your body cannot function. The same idea applies to your air suspension system: buy a good quality heart, get a good running system. It’s as simple as that!
We brought this message to life in 2017 with an air suspension system in the form of a human body. He was back in full force this year, but also in holographic form to make sure everyone got the message!
SHOWCASING NEW PRODUCTS
Not only did we announce the new 310 and 410 C-model compressors at the show, we also revealed these new products at the show which are all coming soon:
- Hyper Grade Compressor Series: Coming Soon! Hyper Grade; our next generation of unbeatable quality and value air compressors for all mobile pneumatics applications.
- Gen 2 Single Onboard Air System: This pre-packaged single compressor solution provides an industry leading 200 psi rated working pressure, 100 % duty cycle @ 200psi 485c compressor, and comes with a 2.5 gallon air tank and all of the components needed to install a working system capable of handling rigorous tasks from tire inflation of almost any size tire to air horns and even small air tools. This will be available Spring 2020.
- 400H & 450H Automatic Hard Mount Compressors: These two compressors are the newest addition to the H model family. They will both be hard mount compressors intended to directly fill tires and other items with the included 30 ft. coil hose and tire inflation gun. Our 400H-Automatic compressor has a 33% duty cycle and the 450H-Automatic features a 100 % duty cycle perfect for those larger tires.
- Re-released at SEMA 2019 was our 75p portable tire inflator for your daily driver. This compressor is a sleek, yet compact inflator capable of filling tires up to 225/60R18 to 60 psi by simply plugging into the cigarette lighter power port in your vehicle.
KEEPING IT LOW WITH OUR BOOTH AND FEATURE VEHICLES
Our GTR R35 booth vehicle built by our great friends at Universal Air Suspension drew attention and intrigue from SEMA attendees! This car was imported straight from Japan for the show and featured a body kit from the world renowned Ben Sopra. In the trunk you can see 4 of our Gen 2 485c compressors on display, along with the neon blue wrap, a “must see” among the crowds at SEMA 2019.
- Owner: Kazunori Ueta
- Universal Air suspension
- 4 VIAIR Gen 2 485C Platinum compressors
- GTR imported from Japan
- OEM Right hand drive
- Body kits from BenSopra
We were also proud to display Jim Lew’s 2017 Shelby SuperSnake F150in the blue lot, the first and only bagged and bodied SuperSnake truck in the world. Frame and suspension work done by Clean Concepts, the first Shelby bagged with 8-piston Brembo calipers in the USA, custom one of a kind 24″ Forgiato wheels, interior carbon fiber by NXT Generation, and of course, a pair of Stealth Black Gen. 2 485c compressors by VIAIR.
VIAIR EQUIPPED VEHICLES AT SEMA
VIAIR sponsored more than 80 vehicles at the SEMA show this year! We were proud to be a part of so many amazing and unique builds. Here are some of our favorite #viairequipped vehicles at SEMA 2019:
MORE UPDATES COMING YOUR WAY…
To see our full photo album and coverage from SEMA 2019, please visit our photo album here: Facebook Album
Stay tuned for more information on our new products and thank you for the continued support!