Remote Mount Inlet Air Filter Mounting Instruction
assembly and line up attachment holes.
2. Fasten Bracket to Inlet Air Filter with 2 screws provided.
3. Screw 3/8″ NPT (F) x 1/2″ Tube Fitting onto Inlet Air Filter, hand tighten. (No thread tape needed)
4. Locate appropriate area where Remote Inlet Filter is to be
installed. Keep in mind that location should be dry and away
from heat source, and that the air inlet slots on the inlet air
filter are free from blockage and not facing upward.
5. Drill 3/8″ mounting hole. Push Remote Filter Bracket pin
6. Screw 3/8″ NPT (M) x 1/2″ Tube Fitting onto compressor’s
air inlet port, tighten with wrench. (No thread tape needed)
7. Attach provided 1/2″ air line to barbed tube fitting of air
inlet port of compressor.
8. Route air line to Remote Inlet Air Filter, measure and cut squarely
to appropriate length, and attach to Remote Inlet Air Filter.