Introducing the New 425C Gen 2
Take a look at VIAIR’s newest addition to the Gen. 2 compressor line! The NEW VIAIR 425C compressor features include:
- Updated sleek head design as first seen on our popular Gen. 2 485C
- Improved duty cycles at 33% @175 PSI, 50% at 100 PSI and 4.80 CFM at zero PSI head pressure
- Newly designed thicker vibration isolators on the feet that absorb vibration and sound
- Same mounting footprint as the 400C
Select your choice of finish between Platinum or Stealth Black, furnished with a NEW VIAIR removable filter cover and stainless steel braided leader hose with inline check valve. This compressor is available as a single unit or dual performance pack available in both shades.
Scrapin The Coast Gen 2 Dual Pack Reveal
You may have seen our NEW 425C Gen. 2 compressors originally at Scrapin The Coast in Mississippi earlier this year. Located along the Gulf Coast of Mississippi, the city of Biloxi hosts Scrapin The Coast, known as the wildest show on the coast. The show is held at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention center and is the South’s largest premier car, truck and motorcycle show. Show attendees were impressed with the quality of this compact compressor!
Along with our popular dual performance packs, we also recently released VIAIR’s NEW Gen. 2 Dual 425C Onboard Air System. These upgraded kits have some of the same features of our original onboard air kits, but now include our NEW 425C Platinum/Stealth Black compressors. This OBA features two Platinum or Stealth Black 425C compressors, a 2.5 gallon air tank, an inline pressure regulator, and all necessary components needed to install a working onboard air system.
This Gen. 2 Onboard Air System delivers the vital air source for numerous pneumatic applications including (but not limited to): powering air tools, air lockers, air horns, air tanks, air bags, tire inflation, and load levelers. Save time and research with these pre-packaged OBA kits!
If you have any further questions, you can always contact us:
- Call us at 949-585-0011 from 8AM-5PM PT, Monday-Friday
- Chat us with our website’s Live Chat feature from 8AM-5PM PT, Monday-Friday
- Email us at Customer Service to reach us after-hours, and we will reply to you the following business day.