This year, VIAIR attended the 2018 Unlimited Off Road Show in Ft. Worth, Texas! More than 250 Jeep, truck, UTV, buggy and off-road performance companies from across the country showed off their latest products and custom vehicles. Located at the Texas Motor Speedway, this venue holds the eighth-highest attendance record (212,585) among sporting venues in the world.
The Unlimited Off Road Show debuts all around the country with shows like UOR Jeep Resort in Crystal Beach, Texas; Winter Wonderland in Atlanta Georgia; Crandon International Raceway in Wisconsin; and in Kentucky, where we attended the show last year.
The UOR show in Ft. Worth’s main attraction was rock crawling classes and courses in the pit of the speedway. Attendees also had the opportunity to try out obstacle courses for Jeeps or UTVs, a drag race strip for diesel and gas vehicles, monster truck rides, and more! This show provided fun for the whole family with a power wheels off-road course and dig zone. This was VIAIR’s first year attending and hosting a booth at the Texas location, and we were excited to show off Offset Kustoms’ one-of-a-kind 2016 JK Rubicon as our booth vehicle, and share more about our off-road products with attendees.
Our booth vehicle, Offset Kustoms’ 2017 SEMA vehicle “Stella”, was the star of Discovery Channel’s “Garage Rehab”. The vehicle is built to perform on-road or off. Here are some features of the vehicle:
- Dual VIAIR 400C Stealth Black Onboard Air Kit
- One ton axles: Dana 60 front, Sterling rear
- Hornblasters PA System
- HID Projectors Demon Eye Headlights and custom one-off taillights
- Yukon 5.38 gears with air lockers
- PSC Hydro Assist with HD custom built steering components
- Long arm lift with 14″ King Coilovers
- 2 sets of shoes: 24×14 American Truxx wheels wrapped in 42’s with Muzzle Brake lugs and 17″ KMC custom beadlocks wrapped in 47″ Super Swampers
- S&B Cold Air Intake
- Custom built roll cage and interior that includes Corbeau LG1 racing seats with 5 point harness, upholstered by Tatum Upholstery (completely waterproof)
- Pioneer stereo with 2 Rockford Fosgate marine speaker pods and a 12″ JL Audio 12W7 sub-woofer (rock concert anyone??)
- Genuine 1954 Wabco E2 Train Horn
- Fab Fours Grumper Vicowl and Fenders
- One-off rear body armor fabbed in house
- Rock Slide Engineering steps
We saw heavy traffic on Saturday, which broke the show’s attendance record last year by noon with over 20K visitors on Saturday alone! Many of these visitors stopped by our booth to learn more about our products which are essential to all off-roaders: portable tire inflators, used for airing down to go off-roading and airing back up; and our onboard air systems, which are used for various applications including load leveling, air horns, air tools, and tire inflation.
Many VIAIR-equipped vendors showed love and support to us at the show too! Scott Poncher, CEO and Founder of Up Down Air, an air management system for off-road vehicles that allows you to air up/down all 4 tires at the same time, is based out of Henderson, Nevada. During the event, Scott was featured on the large big screen TV at the speedway for all to see our product displayed with his kit. The popular Jeep apparel brand, Crawl Her also stopped by to share why they choose VIAIR compressors. Watch out for a VIAIR and Crawl Her partnership soon!
This show was a great success – from being able to educate the public about the importance of proper tire pressure, to displaying a one-of-a-kind SEMA vehicle, we look forward to attending this show again!
If you have any further questions, you can always contact us:
- Call us at 949-585-0011 from 8AM-5PM PT, Monday-Friday
- Chat us with our website’s Live Chat feature from 8AM-5PM PT, Monday-Friday
- To reach us after-hours email us at Customer Service, and we will reply to you the following business day.