Start your career journey today by applying to one of our open positions, and find out for yourself why VIAIR Corporation is a great place to work. Please take a look at our open positions and feel free to apply by sending a cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Sales & Marketing:
Location: Irvine, CA
The Director of Sales & Marketing must be on-site, working from our Irvine Headquarters full time, and will be responsible for leading Sales and Marketing for Viair under the direction of the President, and will be accountable for meeting annual sales targets. The position will manage a team of in-house sales, marketing, and customer service representatives, as well as outside Sales Reps. Successful candidates should have a track record of reaching annual sales goals and developing marketing plans and strategies to support sales.
This position will require a seasoned professional with significant Sales & Marketing experience in the automotive aftermarket industry – specifically within the Specialty Parts & Accessories, as well as having extensive E-Commerce knowledge and expertise.
Professionals possessing extensive Sales & Marketing experience within the Industrial Sector. with pneumatics, fluid power background, will also be considered for this position.
- Lead the strategic development, implementation, and daily oversight of all aspects of sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Collaborate with the President on strategic business planning processes to ensure the team establishes and follows mid- and long-term roadmaps to achieve business growth goals.
- Develop effective and successful marketing, trade show, and promotional initiatives to support sales, increase brand recognition and brand equity, and build customer retention.
- Oversee market research activities, analyze trends, and provide senior management with most updated data for each of the market segments which the Company operates in.
- BA/BS and/or graduate degree.
- A minimum of 15+ years of demonstrated stability and achievement with professional sales and marketing experience in the automotive aftermarket and related industry.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience leading and managing sales/marketing teams.
- History of success in meeting company sales goals and objectives.
- Proven track record in developing, leading and managing a results-oriented sales team.
- Impeccable track record and integrity.
- Exceptional skills to motivate sales team members and achieve a consistent level of intensity and focus on a daily basis.
- Perform well under pressure, and ability to multi-task.
- Team-oriented, strategic leader with ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to consistently deliver great customer experiences and build long-lasting relationships that foster customer retention and loyalty.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills.
- Must be willing to relocate to work in Viair’s head office based in Irvine, California; remote work will not be considered. Those that seek to work remotely need not apply.
VIAIR Corporation’s compensation and benefits for this key leadership position include a competitive salary, merit bonus, comprehensive health and dental insurance, and 401K eligibility. Full background check required on all employees